Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK shirt - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you to help me identify if this NSKK shirt and insignias are original or not. I think but I am not sure that shoulder board should have black piping and that one

?

Default NSKK shirt - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you to help me identify if this NSKK shirt and insignias are original or not. I think but I am not sure that shoulder board should have black piping and that one collar tab with the numbers is wrong attached to the shirt.
    Thank you,
    Mike

NSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for helpNSKK shirt -  ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK shirt -  ask for help
    P
    Many

This shirt has been assembled by someone with little knowledge of how insignia was mounted. The unit collartab M2 is poorly sewn on and is upside down. M2 was part of Motorgruppe Ostland which requires a vermillion underlay on the shoulder strap.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This shirt has been assembled by someone with little knowledge of how insignia was mounted. The unit collartab M2 is poorly sewn on and is upside down. M2 was part of Motorgruppe Ostland which requires a vermillion underlay on the shoulder strap.
    Hi,
    thank you for help only one more ask there is M42 on collar tab not only number 2. Does it change unit and shoulder strap collor?
    Thank you Mike

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hi,
    thank you for help only one more ask there is M42 on collar tab not only number 2. Does it change unit and shoulder strap collor?
    Thank you Mike
    Sorry. I can only see the 2 in your picture. Standarte 42 was headquarted at Weimar as part of Motorgruppe Thuringen. The underlay for that gruppe is apple green which appears to be correct on the shirt. In that case, only the unit tab needs to bew removed and correctly resewn to the shirt.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Sorry. I can only see the 2 in your picture. Standarte 42 was headquarted at Weimar as part of Motorgruppe Thuringen. The underlay for that gruppe is apple green which appears to be correct on the shirt. In that case, only the unit tab needs to bew removed and correctly resewn to the shirt.
    Hi Bob,
    it is hardly seen from that pictures. Thank you very much for help and can you write me also if the price of 400,-US is corect for this one together with 3 ties on pictures ?
    Thank you Mike.