Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Officers school cufftitle

Article about: Hello I like this cuff but would like more opinions on it Thanks John

Thumbs up Officers school cufftitle

Hello I like this cuff but would like more opinions on it
    Thanks
    John

Officers school cufftitleOfficers school cufftitleOfficers school cufftitle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officers school cufftitle
    P
    Many

I will leave others to comment on authenticity, but allow me to remark that it is not an "officers school cufftitle".

The Unteroffiziervorschulen (NCO Preparatory Schools) were formed on 1 April 1940; their mission was to provide for a part of the Germany Army's future NCO needs.

The Unteroffizierschüler (NCO students) were 14 to 15 years of age upon entry and attended the schools for three years. They were designated as Jungschützen (roughly "Junior Privates") and did, of course, not have the status of soldiers, but of "Zöglinge" (= pupils).

The last contingent of students was admitted to these schools in April 1941; after this, no more new students were accepted, but those already attending the schools finished their education there.

Bravo, Andreas. The distinction between the education and training of officers and that of NCOs is a crucial distinction in the story of the German and Austrian armies.

In other central European armies, as well, since the subject is always compelling.

This is why we are grateful for you, and we also enjoy the least detail of these organization in their arcane detail.

This kind of training had a long tradition in the armies of central Europe and beyond into the recent past.

Even when these entities vanished in the defeated Wehrmacht, they lived on in various forms elsewhere in Central Europe, even in forces that placed less emphasis on

the legendary NCO corps.Officers school cufftitle

From your images, this appears to be a period original cuff title.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.