Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

only one of many .....

Article about: ... Annoyed from this ads?   The manufacturer, their Documents destroyed after the war. Not to be asked about her past, is obvious! Nevertheless, some thing it have survived. This compa

Default only one of many .....

The manufacturer, their Documents destroyed after the war. Not to be asked about her past, is obvious!

Nevertheless, some thing it have survived. This company stamp´s Schwibs Oswald Lampertswalde / Saxony !

They used this stamp for Correspondence between the Reichszeugmeisterei and on Invoices.

Since Mr. Schwibs Oswald noted his approval on the stamp, an assignment was not difficult ( D 1 / 3838 ).

(I hope my english is understandable)

Mit freundlichen Gruß from Germany
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture only one of many .....   only one of many .....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement only one of many .....
    P
    Many

Nothing wrong with your English Hugo, welcome to the forum!...

?

Nice to have your here friend. No problem with your English.
    Last edited by SteveR; 12-07-2013 at 06:54 PM.

A fascinating stamp and a definite pleasure to see a Genuine one for once-after all the Eastern Euro fakes we've been running into of late! And, yes-your English is just fine!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thank you for posting, you don't see these everyday as most originals have been lost or destroyed and replaced by the fakes as William has alluded to.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Wonderful item and you have a wonderful site. We are grateful for your work and glad you are here with us, too.

I have a pair of SS lange Hosen where the maker used this stamp to make a tag, and I have had said pants for more than forty years.

I thank you for the answers.

and FB forty years ago, I was still "quark in the shop window" ( a German saying) .... so I would be grateful if you show me a picture of it.

Perfect English and beautiful piece of history.
    Welcome to the forum.

Cheers
    Nuno

I want "only one of many" continue the theme with another piece.

To give you a glimpse of what lay behind the facade of Reichszeugmeisterei and bypassed as enterprises in their daily business with it.

Unfortunately, such relics are not found as often as the EK 1, so that this topic go further at irregular intervals.

Mit freundlichen Gruß from Germany
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture only one of many .....