Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin

Article about: I purchased this disc and the party pin together from a seller at a flea/antiques show. Found out afterwards the M number on disk calls out fake. Think party pin is also due to the curvature

Default "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin

I purchased this disc and the party pin together from a seller at a flea/antiques show. Found out afterwards the M number on disk calls out fake. Think party pin is also due to the curvature? Guy was not primarily military seller - these were amongst other good militaria and actually charged me more for disc (said it was silver) than the legit items I bought from him.

My title is "original" reproduction since I found an old militaria catalog listed on ebay that my research into the items found to be referenced on forums. The items in catalog look like the disc and pin. First generation reproductions? Is there a field of collecting repros.

Delta International is the company from 1970's ( I found copy on ebay when figuring out what I bought after the fact....I downloaded copies of the catalog pages if there is a place to post on forum for others to reference let me know).

Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin   "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin  

"Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin   "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin  

"Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin  
    Attached Images Attached Images "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin  "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin
    P
    Many

Love the thread title

Yea quite few of these places existed..Unique Imports being another one from the 70s..yet they did have authentic German Helmets..but repaints to what ever branch you were looking for.

Thanks for posting ..should be a good thread

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Love the thread title

Yea quite few of these places existed..Unique Imports being another one from the 70s..yet they did have authentic German Helmets..but repaints to what ever branch you were looking for.

Thanks for posting ..should be a good thread

Regards Larry
    I got my first helmet from Unique Imports as a kid. A DD M35 Heer size 62 with Norwegian liner. Perfect for a kid playing "army". I still have it and will never sell it as my Dad bought it for me. My first piece of militaria except for his M1 helmet shell and a sporterized bring back K98 someone gave him

It the helmet is now graced with being the model for my original Waffen SS
    S reversible camo cover !!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ahhh the infamous Delta International......how many "SS Car Pennants" have been seen over the tears and deemed original by so called "dealers"
    Attached Images Attached Images "Original" Reproductions - Police Disk and Party Pin