Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ortsgruppenleiter armband: Should I have this restored?

Article about: I think that getting it framing would be the best idea. Personally I like items that shows signs of age even if it is moth holes. A nice frame with a protective background and glass. Any inf

Default re: Ortsgruppenleiter armband: Should I have this restored?

I think that getting it framing would be the best idea. Personally I like items that shows signs of age even if it is moth holes. A nice frame with a protective background and glass. Any info you have should also be put with it.

Alec

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ortsgruppenleiter armband: Should I have this restored?
    P
    Many

snowy
    ?

Default Re: Ortsgruppenleiter armband: Should I have this restored?

Hi Guys
    I am new on here, I have 'inherited' one of these in mint condition! It was given to me by my wifes uncle, "as your in to that sort of thing" ( I collect the odd bit of English militaria, mainly family pieces) in April 1989!
    We had forgotten we had it, until we decided to ahve a clear out! It was kept in a drawer in a brown paper bag by him since 1946! He 'liberated' it in Schleswig Holstein area whilst in the Inns of Court Regt. RAC, research has shown that IOC administrated that area 45-46. We have loads of his paperwork/photos/letters with IOC stamps etc. to back it up! It is beautifully made of quality material and has a white (cotton) circle to the rear of the swastika unlike this one, blue piping to edges though. Am I allowed to load some pics to show it???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2