Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.

Article about: Hello, I am a new member and I would like to show you some of my luftschutz items and helmets. The socalled gladiator helmet before the reconstructio, it was unoriginally painted by the gree

Default Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.

Hello, I am a new member and I would like to show you some of my luftschutz items and helmets. The socalled gladiator helmet before the reconstructio, it was unoriginally painted by the green colour. It is rarely signed by the company and the city where the helmet was used. Another are the 29 types Czechoslovakia helmets used by luftschutz. Have a nice day and sorry for so many pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.   Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.  

Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.   Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.  

Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part of my Luftschutz/RLB collection.
    P
    Many

you are doing well.welcome here.

Hello, thank you.

?

Some interesting items but Ben should move this to the non military uniform forum.

Thanks for showing and welcome to the Forum.

Mart

Thank you, ah OK, I just thought that RLB was a part og military apparatus.

Nice items but not a buckle in sight, moved to correct location
    Ben

Thank you yes no buckle so far, but 2 complete gladiators helmet + 1 without front insignia. I got much more items but I NEED TO TAKE FOTOS OF THEM.

Great stuff, I really want a gladiator. And a buckle of course!

Helo, thank you Wewelsburg, I have 3 but just in collection, it is hard to buy them because the price is high. I ALSO HAVE MANY 29. TYPES USED BY LUFTSCHUTZ IN PTOTECTORATE AND GERMAN REICH. I f yoiu will be interested I have some for sale or for change, I hope I do not violate the rules of the forum when I offer something for sale or change. Have a nice day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast