Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Party Armband for review

Article about: Looks Minty - not 100% but I think that it has a good chance. Thoughts? The top leg of the swastika looks crooked - but it's straight in person. Sorry, it must be the camera angle. Nick

Default Party Armband for review

Looks Minty - not 100% but I think that it has a good chance. Thoughts? The top leg of the swastika looks crooked - but it's straight in person. Sorry, it must be the camera angle.

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Armband for review   Party Armband for review  

Party Armband for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Armband for review
    P
    Many

Hi Nick,

Is there any tag on that armband?

Best regards,
    Franko

Looks okay to me, but I'm by no means an authority. Here are some photos of my own, authentic example to compare with. The stitchwork and materials used appear to be pretty much identical.

Party Armband for reviewParty Armband for reviewParty Armband for review

Regards, B.B.

No tag. A lot of prominent collectors have viewed it and no comment. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing?

Well, I also really dont know what to think about that armband. It looks somehow dubious to me, but that does not have to mean anything. Below are some fake examples which are for sale currently on some sites and at the first glance they are looking similar in comparison with your example, but just not quite the same. I hope that someone much more experienced will give definite answer regarding authenticity.

Party Armband for review
    Party Armband for review

Best regards,
    Franko

From what I have learned a good way to tell a fake is the white section is a circle in almost all fakes. Real ones are more of an oval shape. Mine looks more oval and that is why I am hopeful. Not sure is this is 100% but I think it applies.

Nick

P.S. - it passed the black light test.

?

Hey Nick. I think it is a good original.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you Rossi for clarifying this. I agree Nick with your statement, but I actually didnt notice from those pictures is it more like a circle or oval shape.

Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    From what I have learned a good way to tell a fake is the white section is a circle in almost all fakes. Real ones are more of an oval shape. Mine looks more oval and that is why I am hopeful. Not sure is this is 100% but I think it applies.

Nick

P.S. - it passed the black light test.
    You are confusing the SS kampfbinde with the standard polkitical form. Only the SS is slightly oval.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I also thought as Nick that original partei armband should have slightly oval white field. Thank you for that information Bob.

Best regards,
    Feanko

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast