MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Party court visor !

Article about: by BOB COLEMAN This has become a very educational thread regarding a unique marking on early political caps. Which is why, dear friend, you and I are refugees from the maroon lunatic site an

Default Re: Party court visor !

Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !I think you and I have seen many caps devoid of tags, either because they long ago disappeared, and, in some cases, they never had them. I think the former case predominates, while the latter was the exception.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party court visor !
    P
    Many

Party court visor !The legal requirement to mark uniform, regalia, et cetera was laid down in the law against Heimtuecke and assaults on the party uniform put in hand in late 1934 and the codified further in early 1935. This law is interpreted in detail in the RZM circulars, and in the Handbuch. It is also reprinted in the Orgbuch, and can be found on line, as well, with great ease. However, I am sure there was some kind of requirement prior to this law, in turn, but I am not sure exactly how it was executed.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-10-2011 at 09:32 PM.

?

hello
    Thank you for your interest in my cap.
    thank you for the documents Freidrich
    thank you for the translation HLP2008

in the end what are your conclusions?

It appears that some caps on the logo which is also an RZM label.

Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Dear Gerome, I think you cap is authentic for its appearance. My interventions were of a general nature, as I interest myself for the RZM and its marking requirements because I collect SS regalia.
    The absence of an RZM cloth label in the year 2011 hardly means that such was not there in some way in 1934 or 1935.
    While I have seen many fake caps with an RZM logo on the rhombus, your cap appears authentic to me.
    Happy collecting. I am not an expert in NSDAP regalia. sincerely, FB

Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !There are a number of fake caps which include an RZM license number on the rhombus with severe errors in the nomenclature, which I will not explain here.
    The madhouse maroon website has a file on fake cap logos, in which these items appear and I won't reproduce them here, as my job is hardly to improve fakes any more than I have already done.

pjm
    ?

It's a great cap. Years ago, on German Daggers forum someone posted a photo of a couple of dozen Political Leaders, Police, etc at some function. Almost all the NSDAP leaders wore a mix of obsolete and new insignia, retro-fitted caps like the one in this thread, etc etc. I may have saved it on an old computer. It's a perfect compliment to this topic.

Anyway, I have seen the "Nach Vorschrift der RZM" on PO caps over the years. It's not very common. Some makers (or perhaps just one) may have thought it a good marketing strategy to indicate quality work. Since it only appears on early caps when the RZM regulations were just being introduced, it's logical to conclude that it could have been official, or officially sanctioned, or not. Either way, the practice was obviously curtailed. There's probably an RZM Mitteilingsblatt or other document out there that forbids its use in this manner.

Party court visor !This SS cap has the phrase "vorschriftsmaessig" on its rhombus and reflects the crack down via the RFSS ca. 1934 on wild and wooly variations in uniform, which is well depicted in the Mitteilungsblatter in 1934.

Party court visor !but the best phrase of all is this:

Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !What I have not found int he RZM circulars is the directive to cease using commercial logos in head wear, which apparently was introduced in early 1935.

This has become a very educational thread regarding a unique marking on early political caps.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast