Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Political Hat Badge, Marked

Article about: This badge is marked RZM, M1/58. Looks ok to me, but as always thoughts and comments are most welcome!

Default State Hat Badge, Marked

This badge is marked RZM, M1/58. Looks ok to me, but as always thoughts and comments are most welcome!

(Correction: It is a state eagle, and is marked M1/53. The maker is unknown. I also corrected the title to reflect the correct description of state eagle as it is not a political eagle. Thanks to Mr. Saris and others for pointing me in the right direction and for their valuable input.)

Last edited by roger9344; 03-07-2017 at 03:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political Hat Badge, Marked
    P
    Many

This is NOT political, it is the state eagle from 1936
    for example for the postal organization. The head for
    politcal eagles is the other way around!
    They should be marked RZM.

Thank you! I appreciate the opportunity to learn. As always, you all come through!

what is the exact number, I cannot see it?
    You say: 58. If so, it is Matthias Kutsch from Attendorn
    near Lüdenscheid.

We have a very detailed thread about this badge with Wim's brilliant explanation.

search under "M1/24" whereupon Wim explains all in rich detail.

Closer inspection reveals this is marked M1/53. The maker is not specified on the list of RZM M1 manufacturers, but the state eagle appears to be a good one.

53 is Gebrüder Wegerhoff from Lüdenscheid and as such listed in the lists
    from the RZM, also in the 1938 list.

Thank you again, unfortunately the lists I looked at did not have that information. I appreciate all your input!! (and the correct information you provide is most valuable!). I'll keep trying, maybe I'll learn something one of these days...

The internet is filled with defective information on the RZM except for one place: here. We nourish and maintain advanced knowledge on said entity, and no one
    is more expert than Wim.Political Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, MarkedPolitical Hat Badge, Marked