Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Polizei Crash Helmet

Article about: Have the opportunity to pick this up. Only one picture at this time and poor quality. does anyone know anything about these? I have an NSKK version but never seen a police. I normally don't

MAP
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The black and brown models I had many years ago were both Erel. As to keeping it, you must decide the level of damage that is acceptable to you. I always wanted items that were in excellent+ to mint condition. I still try to collect that way as damaged goods never repair themselves. Today is a different standard in collecting due to the great increase of collectors and decrease of period material. I would hold off and wait for a better example.
    The choice however is of course yours.
    That was the nudge I needed Bob. I was leaning 60/40 against. Plus I've been trying to save up for a minty apple green DD M35 and these types of purchased really keep pushing it back.

I don't mind less than perfect items as I enjoy a "used" item but this to me was to far gone.

Back it goes to my friend!

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Crash Helmet
    P
    Many

Michael-
    I think you are making a wise decision. this piece is used and abused. If you kept it, eventually I think the damage would become an issue with you. it is always more difficult to sell something in this condition except for a give away price.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2