Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Post your RAD Items

Article about: Hey there, I am very interested in the Reichsarbeitsdienst and would love to see what you have in your collection. Feel free to post anything what has to do with the RAD The Photo is my tiny

Default Post your RAD Items

Hey there,

I am very interested in the Reichsarbeitsdienst and would love to see what you have in your collection. Feel free to post anything what has to do with the RAD

The Photo is my tiny contribution
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your RAD Items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your RAD Items
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Nicholas.

I think our members GWAR and Rossi have pretty much cornered the market in RAD paraphernalia....LoL

I'm sure they will be around shortly.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome! This is my RAD buckle.

Post your RAD Items

Post your RAD Items

A Very lovely Buckle! Aluminium?

?

Welcome Nicolas to a great forum with some awesome collector members. Here are my RAD Items per your request. I hope you enjoy the pursuit of Reichsarbeitdienst items as much as I have. It to me is one of the more well designed, affordable and appealing categories to collect in Third Reich Militaria. This forum is great for knowledge, friendship & valuable resources far beyond what I can offer. I have been collecting for 30+ years but only a member here for 2 years and have been blessed by many brothers in the hobby for certain. Humbled to be a very small part of it.

Cheers!

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your RAD Items   Post your RAD Items  

Post your RAD Items   Post your RAD Items  

Attached Images Attached Images Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items  Post your RAD Items 
    Last edited by Rossi; 07-03-2016 at 06:49 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Wow! This is really outstanding. I don't know where to begin. I can only congratulate you for this Collection.

Which Items would you recommend getting first when starting with RAD collecting?

Nicolas

?

Quote by Nicolas7507 View Post
    Wow! This is really outstanding. I don't know where to begin. I can only congratulate you for this Collection.

Which Items would you recommend getting first when starting with RAD collecting?

Nicolas
    Well that is a big question....It is really what makes you tick. I am all over the board in my diversity and each collector has their sweet spot or spots. I like it all. Daggers, swords, buckles, firearms, albums, armbands, field gear, headgear, tinnies and medals. With that said budget & what you are trying to accomplish might dictate what you go after. I like displays & groupings but have been all over the board for years. It has only been over the past few years I have tried to complete certain categories. Not enough money or air in the lungs to get it all but the thrill of the hunt, research and study is the fun for me. Not sure that helps.

So here is my answer: Find a nice marked belt & buckle. Then add the Hewer and hanger. The hewer for the EM is a beast and one of my favorite Dress Pieces along with the TENO hewer. So I hope that helps. GWAR and so many others will lend their opinions and what their passion is. The positive thing and best thing I can recommend is to "START". Also...It is an addiction that has no medicine I love MCD (Militaria Collecting Disorder) I have it bad and hope my bride never finds a cure.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Nicolas7507 View Post
    A Very lovely Buckle! Aluminium?
    Thank you Yes it is.
    Btw, I think that we have the same kind of cabbinett and little holders for medals!

Haha and you certainly got something to look at from Rossi.

"Be careful for what you wish for you just might get it"

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Thank you Yes it is.
    Btw, I think that we have the same kind of cabbinett and little holders for medals!

Haha and you certainly got something to look at from Rossi.

"Be careful for what you wish for you just might get it"
    The cabinet is the Detolf from IKEA . A shame that the holders are not wooden. Yes Roosi has a lot of Items. And good pictures.

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Well that is a big question....It is really what makes you tick. I am all over the board in my diversity and each collector has their sweet spot or spots. I like it all. Daggers, swords, buckles, albums, armbands, field gear, headgear, tinnies and medals. With that said budget & what you are trying to accomplish might dictate what you go after. I like displays & groupings but have been all over the board for years. It has only been over the past few years I have tried to complete certain categories. Not enough money or air in the lungs to get it all but the thrill of the hunt, research and study is the fun for me. Not sure that helps.

So here is my answer: Find a nice marked belt & buckle. Then add the Hewer and hanger. The hewer for the EM is a beast and one of my favorite Dress Pieces along with the TENO hewer. So I hope that helps. GWAR and so many others will lend their opinions and what their passion is. The positive thing and best thing I can recommend is to "START". Also...It is an addiction that has no medicine I love MCD (Militaria Collecting Disorder) I have it bad and hope my bride never finds a cure.
    Thank you for your advices. I think I have MCD. Just cant focuse on one topic😂 The idea with the belt is great. Could you post a picture of a hewer and Hänger please?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast