MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Rad functional insignia

Article about: This RAD Verwaltlung is very seldom seen IMO.. My dilemma is that as not often encountered what be a good price to offer the collector of this piece.. I have been searching for a comparable

?

Default Rad functional insignia

This RAD Verwaltlung is very seldom seen IMO.. My dilemma is that as not often encountered what be a good price to offer the collector of this piece.. I have been searching for a comparable badge for price but to no avail.. Any help will be appreciated.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad functional insignia   Rad functional insignia  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad functional insignia
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Rare does not always mean valuable. Spanish Crosses command a fraction of a KC but are almost as rare.

I would have the seller give his offer first and then see if you are comfortable.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Rare does not always mean valuable. Spanish Crosses command a fraction of a KC but are almost as rare.

I would have the seller give his offer first and then see if you are comfortable.

M
    I appreciate your sentiment.. But, As we all have seen in personal and countless times in life and in general ... "One mans junk , is another mans treasure".. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Well hopefully he thinks it's junk ☺ and you...treasure

Typically it's the other way around and the seller has inflated expectations!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

I would try to low ball him . A rare item yes , but one from not the most collected organization , also lacking the always popular swastika . IMHO