Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Official's Collar Tabs?

Article about: Can anybody identify these collar tabs? As best as I've been able to research, they're tabs for some sort of RAD official. Thanks in advance for the help.

Default RAD Official's Collar Tabs?

Can anybody identify these collar tabs? As best as I've been able to research, they're tabs for some sort of RAD official.
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Official's Collar Tabs?   RAD Official's Collar Tabs?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Official's Collar Tabs?
    P
    Many

?

What I have found is that if these are truly RAD the background color red denotes the musician branch. As far as rank I'm not sure of the official title. Hope this helps...

?

They don't look like RAD. These look like Werkfeuerwehr. Here is a photo from Bill Ulands's collection posted on WAF.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Official's Collar Tabs?  
    Last edited by kirby; 07-11-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks for the information, guys!

I wonder if the Freiwillige Feuerwehren and Pflichtfeuerwehr also used these collar tabs as well.
    Last edited by Dillinger022; 07-11-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Quote by Dillinger022 View Post
    I wonder if the Freiwillige Feuerwehren and Pflichtfeuerwehr also used these collar tabs as well.
    No.