Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rad Sleeve insignia

Article about: Is there a database of known and unknown Rad Abt. / Gau patches ??

?

G-man I'm on a tablet I got from Verizon when I updated from my old flip phone to one of these new digital service. I have to ask my kids whats wrong with my stuff,let alone talk about operating systems I'm usingDamn are they up to 10 iim still on 00 on my home pc
    Semper Fi
    Me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad Sleeve insignia
    P
    Many

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    G-man I'm on a tablet I got from Verizon when I updated from my old flip phone to one of these new digital service. I have to ask my kids whats wrong with my stuff,let alone talk about operating systems I'm usingDamn are they up to 10 iim still on 00 on my home pc
    Semper Fi
    Me
    Yes .. I must admit that my children are a "Tad" bit more savvy on this new technology than I am.
    One wonders how the "Old Timers" did it so well as the collecting world is now digital... I give them the most "Kudos" as we are a "Click" away... We as collectors owe them a debt of gratitude.... Just my thoughts !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Just to get this thread restarted (Sorry!)

RAD-Abt. 2/193 Weilerswist / Gilgenburg, "Herzog Abbio"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad Sleeve insignia   Rad Sleeve insignia  

Attached Images Attached Images Rad Sleeve insignia 
    "Per Ardua"

?

Ralph, don't know if this sheds any light on anything for you, but this is most likely the place your relative stayed at during sometime. The Meldeamt or registration office is included in this, he may have done paperwork in that town. I think they used the same buildings in some instances for other groups in the same area but changed the Abt. number. Nontheless these are the Arbeitsdienstlager which is mentioned. In the charts, after the number is the location and any honor name if one was given or perhaps known and possible date.. TC G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad Sleeve insignia   Rad Sleeve insignia  

Rad Sleeve insignia   Rad Sleeve insignia  

Rad Sleeve insignia  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks for posting those G!
    This confirms the info that Andreas posted previously.
    Unfortunately, my brother probably doesn't even remember his father as he was listed as MIA in Italy somewhere during the war.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2