Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Spainerschloss

Article about: In other words a RAD cape Chain partial at best.. This was touted as a roundel but one can see that the sheaves are counter clock wise and does resemble the buckle but it is very different.

?

Default RAD Spainerschloss

In other words a RAD cape Chain partial at best.. This was touted as a roundel but one can see that the sheaves are counter clock wise and does resemble the buckle but it is very different.
    With the added prong holders their is no way this could have been attached to a buckle.. It is lacking the Unterlegschieb or side backing plates and is in poor condition... But it is a study of construction and maker.. The last two photos are from Wim. Saris and a great post / thread by him.. The metal piece jutting out is where the chain may have been attached to the other 10 links and would firmly keep the cape together, The metal makers mark G.W. alludes me at this point but I think this will be solved..G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Spainerschloss   RAD Spainerschloss  

RAD Spainerschloss   RAD Spainerschloss  

RAD Spainerschloss  
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Spainerschloss 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Spainerschloss
    P
    Many

RAD Spainerschloss