Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Rad traditions cap insignia

Article about: Sometime late this summer I plan to post a very factual and candid thread concerning the "Rad Traditions" insignia.. Posting examples of original badges and the history behind them

?

Default RaD traditions

A few for Mr. Saris.. Mr.Saris.. Thank you for all you help.. How do you keep track of all the information you provide ?
    I feel at times I am lost trying to soak up and remember all of the particular knowledge you have shared..
    I seem to get that being Bi / Lingual it may be easier for you as I have tried the German language and it is quite frankly tough for me.. Any way, Thanks for all of your assistance.. I look forward to further mentoring by you and I do make a lot of "Notes"
    all over the place and in several books... Also... You should have mentioned that you had a few copies on hand of "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" Vol.5... I would like to purchase a copy from you with a "Autograph" or some wisdom and advise.. I will put the other copy in my library as reference material and the "Personally" signed in my "Do Not Touch" area... Regards...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad traditions cap insignia   Rad traditions cap insignia  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad traditions cap insignia
    P
    Many

As I told somewhere, I have some spare copies from volume 5 (see post 17).
    Mail me at my email-address. Paying through Paypal is possible.

Those that have send me a PM to hold a book (volume 5):
    ask for Paypal information or transfer the money until ultimate April, 2015.
    I will no longer hold the book in reserve after that! (except for Gwar, as we
    have made an arrangement).

Default Arbeitsgau V - Pommern/West

Waldmann, nice to see this Paulamm & Crone version.

?

I will seal this deal tomorrow... I have some literature coming soon and hope with other members help we can start a thread that can help others in the future regarding these "Tradition" badges... G-Man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad traditions cap insignia   Rad traditions cap insignia  

Rad traditions cap insignia   Rad traditions cap insignia  

Last edited by Gwar; 07-22-2015 at 12:24 AM.

?

This is a very bad example of what I have on the way.. The site I purchased this from would not allow me to copy a better photo... When I arrive home... I will post better photographs.. The piece shown has what appears to a drill hole and the colors are not as vibrant as the "Real Deal" IMO.. And I suspect this to be spurious.. The one on the way is 100% better but lacking the pin clasps.. G-Man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad traditions cap insignia  

What are your thoughts on this one? I haven't seen a hollow version before. Pin has been reattached at some time. Thanks for looking.

tom

?

Two more.....
    Attached Images Attached Images Rad traditions cap insignia  Rad traditions cap insignia  Rad traditions cap insignia  Rad traditions cap insignia 

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast