MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

RAD tunic and Cap

Article about: Hi everyone, thought I would show this wartime RAD feldbluse and winter cap. The blouse is 40 dated and the cap 43 dated. Any comments welcome. Doug

Default RAD tunic and Cap

Hi everyone, thought I would show this wartime RAD feldbluse and winter cap. The blouse is 40 dated and the cap 43 dated. Any comments welcome. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD tunic and Cap   RAD tunic and Cap  

RAD tunic and Cap   RAD tunic and Cap  

RAD tunic and Cap   RAD tunic and Cap  

RAD tunic and Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD tunic and Cap
    P
    Many

A very nice pick up Douglas!
    There appears to be a little mothing and a minor repair just below the right shoulder board. Maybe a little wear to the button hole thread as well.
    Really nothing that would prevent this from being collectible!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great tunic and cap display. Well photographed as always. Bob

Nice tunic and cap set, well done!
    "Per Ardua"

Wery nice pieces and good looking display, i think RAD beat many more ``desirable´´ items from that period

v/nice display.

Very nice. The Unit insignia is for RAD-Abteilung 4/286 "Walther von der Vogelweide", based in Lower Franconia.

Bravo, Andreas. He is our personal order of battle and III. Reich encyclopaedia in very gentlemanly human form.

Bravo indeed. I did not have that information, and am grateful for the help. Thanks to everybody has commented.

?

Old thread, douglas2496, any pictures of the back of the tunic ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "