Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Received these today any good news for me

Article about: Received these today any input would be appreciated

Default Received these today any good news for me

Received these today any input would be appreciated reposted due to my ignorance sorry all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Received these today any good news for me   Received these today any good news for me  

Last edited by Waffen1969; 05-14-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Errors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Received these today any good news for me
    P
    Many

The German Red Cross badge is post-war. (It's the Ehrennadel in Silber [Honor Pin in Silver].)

other items look ok.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    other items look ok.
    Just to make it clear: The Red Cross badge is OK as well; just not a Third Reich-era badge, but a current one.

Default Any help would be GREAT

Joined this forum nobody seems to answer questions I see favorism on all forums did not pay for fun !

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Joined this forum nobody seems to answer questions I see favorism on all forums did not pay for fun !
    Aay! you got some input!?!

You got the green light on all your items in less than a day, that's pretty quick all things considered.

Seems you have much to learn about Third Reich
    material, Kevin. When many of us started
    collecting militaria, there was no such
    thing as an Internet !

Patience, courtesy and a friendly attitude
    are necessary when asking for
    opinions here.........
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Below is a copy (with a minor edit) from my comments in your thread "Member Pins any help"...

Thank you for joining the forum and becoming a paying member so soon. It is a pleasure to see.

Am I misinterpreting your comments above? I do not understand this post, nor your similar comments on some of your other recent posts. I think you have received great help from many of our members here. I know I have commented on a few of your posts.

Further you have also received encouragement despite set backs you have had. If a little levity sprinkled into a thread here or there is upsetting, well that's just part us...we are a happy group!

I see absolutely no favoritism, if anything the exact opposite, plenty of members have helped you and quickly. Some of the most learned in this field. If you knew who some of these guys are, you would be honored that they commented. I know I am when they help me out!!

Member Pins any Help: Comments from many members

Sa stickpin SS pin. Depressing: Comments from Bob Coleman, WalkWolf and others. Top notch guys

Any help with these cufflinks. Many thanks: CBH, HLP, etc... Again. Top of the house.

New member like to know about thoughts on this totenkopf real??.?????? Bob Coleman, FB, Carlsson, etc. Doesn't get much better than this!!!

I still encourage you to stick around and learn. In short order you will come to see the benefits.

Regards,

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I've just had a quick look at your posts & it would seem that all of your queries were answered in a timely fashion & accurately. Perhaps you are peeved because some of these answers were not ones that you wanted to hear. Welcome to collecting, we've all been stung at some point.

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast