Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Received these today any good news for me

Article about: Received these today any input would be appreciated

Come on man. We all can be frustrated but you really need to take the time to study. This forum owns an excellent search engine.
    I use it every day and always learns a lot of stuff that I need to know.

And you can't expect answers in 10 minutes.

I wuld be nothing without this forum and it's great members
    They will give you information and friendship if you just can calm down, listen and study a couple of hours each day.

You can't buy 100 items without knowing what you are buying.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Received these today any good news for me
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

You can't buy 100 items without knowing what you are buying.[/QUOTE]

I guess you can if your an idiot . I'm sick of you whining and going on like you were done wrong by this forum . We don't have a time machine to go back into the past and stop you from buying Junk . Buy a Dam Book next time and save some money . We have all done all we can for you , and all you do is bitch about it . It's your own stupid fault . And now your removing your photos , making your thread useless to real collectors . Probably so you can try and sell off your Fake collection and give someone else the heart break you feel now . So Boo Hoo and Piss off .

Quote by CBH View Post
    You can't buy 100 items without knowing what you are buying.
    "I guess you can if your an idiot . I'm sick of you whining and going on like you were done wrong by this forum . We don't have a time machine to go back into the past and stop you from buying Junk . Buy a Dam Book next time and save some money . We have all done all we can for you , and all you do is bitch about it . It's your own stupid fault . And now your removing your photos , making your thread useless to real collectors . Probably so you can try and sell off your Fake collection and give someone else the heart break you feel now . So Boo Hoo and Piss off" .

Received these today any good news for me
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Where are the photos in post #1.

It would be a benefit to the forum.. And more so Mr waffen that these photos be returned.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Where are the photos in post #1.

It would be a benefit to the forum.. And more so Mr waffen that these photos be returned.
    Mr. Waffen1969 has in fact removed the photos from all of the threads he started except for one, rendering them useless.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Mr. Waffen1969 has in fact removed the photos from all of the threads he started except for one, rendering them useless.
    Just so everyone knows, he has been contacted about this.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Sorry if I used colourful language .

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Just so everyone knows, he has been contacted about this.
    Ralph.
    Well, I suppose he has two choices now;

1. Eat humble pie and start again - we are all grown up enough for that, right?
    2. Bugger off and annoy somebody else!

Up to him really isn't it?

@Waffen1969 If you want to take the first option I for one will be more than happy to wipe the slate clean. If you prefer the seccond it won't bother us. Over to you.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I was wrong about my posts I would like a fresh start as for deleting photos was not intentionally done as I hit something on site that I am new at is here a way of getting display back what more can I say except you guys are right I was out of line made a poor choice

It is quite easy to re-post the photos - and it would
    be a good idea, as the threads become useless
    as a reference.

Most if not all of us have been stung buying fakes
    in this hobby, so you are not alone.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast