Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Received these today any good news for me

Article about: Received these today any input would be appreciated

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Joined this forum nobody seems to answer questions I see favorism on all forums did not pay for fun !
    You didn't pay for an authentication service either. This is a forum for militaria collectors. Getting help is not part of the service, it's something people do because they enjoy sharing information with others.

You were told the red cross badge was post war and the others were okay. What more did you need?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Received these today any good news for me
    P
    Many

Default Repost

Sorry for my errors
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Received these today any good news for me   Received these today any good news for me  

Received these today any good news for me

And I'm feeling good!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Great man Now we can start over. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure of that you will like this place.

All good I direspected you all I normally do not act this way like to utilize the forum properly

Actually had granddaughter last night before my off key remarks think I would have been more of an adult do not want hard feelings with no one

No problem-time to move on! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your items you've picked up! Let's see how many gold nuggets we can uncover from the lot!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

My apologies .

I've never paid the gold membership subscription for the knowledge and advice the forum holds ,its always been there free of charge ,i contribute purely to help towards securing the forum's future and long may it do so

Truly a great thread from abumpy beginning to a great end. A rarity in itself that shows the true strength of a man humbled . bravo
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast