MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Received these today any good news for me

Article about: Received these today any input would be appreciated

You were far more polite than I would have been Brett....

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Received these today any good news for me
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    You were far more polite than I would have been Brett....

Dan
    I had to wrestle with my cynical grumpy conscience, Dan.

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Joined this forum nobody seems to answer questions I see favorism on all forums did not pay for fun !
    Since you quickly received accurate comments on every one of your threads, please explain:

a) just what you mean by "nobody seems to answer questions"
    b) the reasons leading you to perceive favoritism in the conduct of the members who responded
    c) just what kind of response you would have expected and accepted.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Since you quickly received accurate comments on every one of your threads, please explain:

a) just what you mean by "nobody seems to answer questions"
    b) the reasons leading you to perceive favoritism in the conduct of the members who responded
    c) just what kind of response you would have expected and accepted.
    Hear hear!

Foot stamping will get you nowhere!

Be polite, listen to the replies you are given unless you know better but then why ask in the first place?

Attachment 962248

This is a forum, you know the kind of place where people drop in to discuss things. Like a club. Not a 24 hr answering service with an expert in precisely your subject waiting desperately just to answer your question.

As far as I can see you have been answered and have taken more out than you have put in so far.

"Get with the programme" and you will enjoy it I am sure.

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images Received these today any good news for me 
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Don't worry guys, remember, we've had his money so whatever happens from now on don't matter.......Mwhahahaha!!

Attachment 962255
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Received these today any good news for me  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

"Wish I had your luck nobody seems to post anything about questions seems that new members overlooked on all forums That is my opinion favorism"
    Just spotted this on the "Member Pins" thread, i was prepared to cut you some slack in case your comments were lost in translation so to speak, i noticed you are from the USA so you must have a pretty good grasp of English even if it isn't your first language.
    You have had prompt replies on all of your threads which tell you all you need to know, so do you want pages and pages of people telling you all the same answers or are you grasping at straws hoping that something is good when it clearly is not? If you don't like the forum the door is in front of you!..Attachment 962257
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Received these today any good news for me  

Hahaha this is the best thread ever

Default Topic

Sorry to all I got the point I will try again some other time

Let my frustration get the best of me I bought hundreds of items and don't know what's what I apologize

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Let my frustration get the best of me I bought hundreds of items and don't know what's what I apologize
    Before this post said something nice, but as CBH has pointed out you seem to be on the run. Real shame this has come to this, if there was a little more patience in you, you would pobably know between the fakes and the original.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast