Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach

Article about: This was the badge worn on the neck scarf by former members of the female section of the RAD. The silver wash finish often survives better on the back of the badge. Cheers, Ade.

?

Gwar. Here is the RADwJ broach I recently mentioned to you. Picked it up today at the Post. Ribbed broach, non-magnetic so I believe a Silver version (not Iron). Pin and pin base are magnetic. I like the nice maker mark and stampings on this one. Maker = Wilhelm Deumer. Rank = Maidenoberfuhrerin.

OK, I think I got that all correct
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach   Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach
    P
    Many

Nice markings from the Wilhelm Deumer concern and well visible, the D with a bee.

Survey of all valid orders according the stand of January 1, 1941, related to the
    insignia as worn by females. This big survey has 484 pages.
    (Zusammenstellung noch gültiger Erlasse und Verfügungen des
    Reichsarbeitsführer, auch Weibliche Jugen
    d):

The survey tells you the version for Arbeitsmaid exists in iron with the wide edge,
    in bronze (Jungführerin) as well as in the golden version (Stabsführerin),
    wich is Form 1.

The one shown by Weller was for Kameradschaftsälteste in iron, Maidenunterführerin
    in bronze, Maidenoberführerin in silver and Stabsoberführerin in gold.

?

Default Rad broach

This one matches Ade's a little worse for wear though.. Better one example than none in my book !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach   Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Here's mine I bought recently
    A have bronze version
    I love it!Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broachReichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach

?

Quote by Niedersachsen View Post
    Here's mine I bought recently
    A have bronze version
    I love it!Reichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broachReichsarbeitsdienst weibliche Jugend broach
    Great looking example !! ... Nice Dank as well G-man

?

This particular RADwJ broach was afforded to me from Mr. Stevenson "Ade" himself..
    I am forever in his debt as a Forum member.. This is the place to be if you are a real collector.
    Furthermore.. I have formed many, many, friends... Thanks to all on the Forum !! G

I blush! It was my pleasure!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

1937 2nd Pattern in very nice condition. Really like the maker mark on this one, anyone able to ID the M.H. w/heart stamp?

?

I am at a dis-advantage as I am away from home and any reference materials.. This circular broach is in great condition and highly desirable amongst Reichs Arbeit Dienst ( RAD ) Collectors IMO.. The MM is often seen on other such "RAD" related items... Good "Score" Jeff !! G

Could that be Moritz Hertwig from Tannenberg?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast