Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsbahn armband-authentic? Please share thoughts

Article about: I picked this up recently and of course had the verbal story but want thoughts on if real or not. Appears solidly made. The eagle stamp on left does not come through the fabric whereas the l

Default Reichsbahn armband-authentic? Please share thoughts

I picked this up recently and of course had the verbal story but want thoughts on if real or not. Appears solidly made. The eagle stamp on left does not come through the fabric whereas the larger one does as can be seen on reverse of photos. Interested to hear any thoughts.Reichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughtsReichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbahn armband-authentic?  Please share thoughts
    P
    Many

The pictures on the bottom are the band turned inside out. Purported to be taken by soldier directly off a railroad official at end of war. I’m just trying to make sure it is reasonably legit so it can stay in my “good” case. Would appreciate any expert opinions.

Im not a fan of these style of Reichban Armbands, very different from the usual, they come up a lot and are flogged constantly by Oakleaf Militaria and Ulrics of England. I would not have one in my collection personally.

Thanks for the reply. I’m just wondering if it is legit I’ve inspected under a loupe and dont see any telltale markins that would say it isnt authentic but am not an expert. Person i got it from had several wwii items some of which were german and purported to all be from same veterans estate.

Looks original to me, with a matching Reichsbahn stamp which makes logical sense.