Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 Medal

Article about: Fellows, I've been meaning to share this piece that I got at the end of last month in an online auction. I'm thinking some of you might recognize where this is coming from. Not mint at all,

?

Default Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 Medal

Fellows,

I've been meaning to share this piece that I got at the end of last month in an online auction. I'm thinking some of you might recognize where this is coming from.

Not mint at all, of course, but I still quite like it. Opinions welcome.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 Medal
    P
    Many

?

Great design. I had one just like it back in the early 70's. It was one of the first items I ever bought.

?

Cool! How come you got rid of it?

It seems to be somewhat scarce nowadays, even though it's not worth that much.

?

This was when I was in the 7th or 8th grade. Items like these were what I could afford. These were $1-2 dollars. I bought and traded lots of items I wish I still had.

That's a nice example of the massive version with good finish still remaining, a desirable Tinnie of the 1935 Nuremberg Party Rally ...Tinnies aren't as cheap as they used to be, and this particular example is a nice representative piece and a Keeper...
    cheers, Glenn

Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 MedalReichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 MedalA nice badge indeed. here is my non potable in gold that once belonged to Hitler. This badge was part of the 1971 Frau Winter estate auction held in Germany. Winter was Hitlers housekeeper at his Munich apartment. this badge along with one in silver were given to Hitler by the Deschler firm as prototypes.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    This was when I was in the 7th or 8th grade. Items like these were what I could afford. These were $1-2 dollars. I bought and traded lots of items I wish I still had.
    $1-2 dollars is amazing. I definitely didn't start collecting at the right time, but then again, I wasn't even born when they were worth so little

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That's a nice example of the massive version with good finish still remaining, a desirable Tinnie of the 1935 Nuremberg Party Rally ...Tinnies aren't as cheap as they used to be, and this particular example is a nice representative piece and a Keeper...
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it, and I will definitely keep it.

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Reichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 MedalReichsparteitag Nürnberg 1935 MedalA nice badge indeed. here is my non potable in gold that once belonged to Hitler. This badge was part of the 1971 Frau Winter estate auction held in Germany. Winter was Hitlers housekeeper at his Munich apartment. this badge along with one in silver were given to Hitler by the Deschler firm as prototypes.
    Yeah, I saw your topic when I was planning to acquire mine and was searching online. It's definitely a gorgeous piece!

It is no small claim to say that it belonged to Hitler. If it's true, then it must be worth a lot!

Have you noticed that the word "Nurnberg" is misspelled "Nurnburg" on the mount?
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Have you noticed that the word "Nurnberg" is misspelled "Nurnburg" on the mount?
    cheers, Glenn
    Very true!

Is the casing supposed to be original?

Haha, the case is not original to the badge.