Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

RKK Stick Pin

Article about: Hello...another one from the small collection that raises some concerns. The lack of twist in the pin has me worried that this is, at best, a replacement stick, at worst a repop. Any opinion

?

Default RKK Stick Pin

Hello...another one from the small collection that raises some concerns. The lack of twist in the pin has me worried that this is, at best, a replacement stick, at worst a repop. Any opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RKK Stick Pin   RKK Stick Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RKK Stick Pin
    P
    Many

?

Brig I'm thinking it's a well worn stickpin that lost it's original knurled pin. I have two in my collection and I have doubts about one of mine because of the soft detail and lack of maker mark. Also if you notice the back of mine has a large circle stamped into the metal where the pin sits. It looks like yours has it as well. Most times the pin is soldered directly on it or with an external plate like in my other version. Yours also has the proper Deschler hallmark, I think it's a keeper.
    Regards, Al

RKK Stick Pin

RKK Stick Pin

RKK Stick Pin

SEE POST #42 Stick Pin Collection

?

Thanks. The pin certainly has similar patina...but we all know how metal is getting aged and making the hobby difficult

Things are starting to look up on this lot