Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this RZM label good?

Article about: I have seen this armband for sale, and although pretty well mothed it does have a nice NSDAP/SS paper label still attached. Is it a genuine one or just added to sex it up a bit? Any help app

?

Default Is this RZM label good?

I have seen this armband for sale, and although pretty well mothed it does have a nice NSDAP/SS paper label still attached. Is it a genuine one or just added to sex it up a bit? Any help appreciated. It comes with a fake Mutterkreuz - at least the seller was honest, but it makes me wonder about the label.

Is this RZM label good?Is this RZM label good?Is this RZM label good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this RZM label good?
    P
    Many

Regards,

Steve.

RZM Tag looks like recent print., but i may be wrong. Can you show close-up of mothers cross.

?

Sorry, that is the only pic sent, but the middle starburst ray in each quadrant looks a little short for a genuine.

Certainly is a popular little armband as regards threads opened in its honour.

is it a 'variant' SS?
    Is it a mis-labeled NSDAP?
    Is it a bogus label on a good/bad NSDAP?

Whatever way you look at it, it has question marks so if it were me, I'd be walking away unless you like questionable, 'mystery variants' in your collection.

?

Thanks Glenn.

?

The Mutterkreuz is a fake. I'm not sure about the armband, but it's apparently located pretty close to me, so I was considering going to take a look at in person. I also felt a bit dubious about it.

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed that the seller told you the cross is fake. He didn't tell me it was a fake when I inquired, but it was plain from the photos.