Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RZM request

Article about: At the end of 1934 a colored uniform-plate was announced by the RZM on behalf of party related organizations. For research we are looking for the leaflet, which is mentioned in the text from

Default RZM request

At the end of 1934 a most beautiful colored uniform-plate was announced by the RZM
    on behalf of party related organizations. For research we are looking for the leaflet (not the plate),
    which is mentioned in the text from the RZM-announcement.

RZM request

RZM request RZM request

Who can help us to get a copy from this leaflet? Thanks!

We really do appreciate your kind assistance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM request
    P
    Many

Mr. Saris,

I support you in your search. ( Da ich Ihrer Arbeit sehr schätze )

Hugo, thanks. It would be great finding it, but it won't be easy (I think). But who knows!
    Did you ever see the big colored plate? And do you know if the mentioned SA ranking-system (Tafel mit den gesamten
    Dienstgradabzeichen der SA) is in black and white only or does it exist also in color?

My main question is: what has the last but one figure (lower row, second from right) in the grey uniform to do with NSDAP-organizations?

The first row is all SA, four SA figures and one Motor-SA, and two NSKK;
    Second row all is Hitler-Jugend, three HJ and three DJ, including two Marine-HJ at far right;
    Third row is two Allgemeine-SS at left, then two political leaders, then DAF Festanzug, then my question and at far right Marine-SA!

At another forum (WAF) it was suggested the last but one figure (lower row, second from right from
    the RZM-plate) would be DLV - Deutscher Luftsport-Verband, as they wore grey.
    This is very close, but not just!

Here I will add a close-up from the figure from the 1934 RZM-plate, the most interesting part. What is it?

RZM request

BUT.......we are still looking for the leaflet, which accompanied the plate!!

?

Interestingly, I saw this related dealer posting earlier today...

http://www.ssbw.co.uk/viewphoto.php?shoph=50180&phqu=10

I was just about to post that one! But I'm guessing the accompanying leaflet that would probably contain info on the various uniforms is yet to be found...

Yes, Peter did have the poster in Kassel. I did not have the money, otherwise I would
    have bought it. The week after his return he sold the plate. The new owner contacted
    me and he will see I will get a full scan of it for my research.

No, Peter did not have the leaflet. I know all uniform-forms, which are shown. The
    one I have questions about I know for 98%. I do not know how it will be described
    exactly and that is what I am interested in to know. The design has a mistake anyway.
    The arm eagle for the left arm is missing!

If you have looked at the list of Peter's material, then you will have seen some items
    were stolen at Kassel. This happens every year. The plate was too big to put in the
    inside pocket!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    I was just about to post that one! But I'm guessing the accompanying leaflet that would probably contain info on the various uniforms is yet to be found...

With a little luck and patience ...

(This questionnaire the RZM, I found a small flea market near Zwickau)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM request  

I have not yet seen someone comment on the figure from post 4.
    Especially those that are into headgear should be able to give an answer.
    The guy is a member from the DLV, but the uniform is not!
    Practically always this uniform is explained wrongly.........

Nice leaflet Hugo. The wanted leaflet must be one with many pages,
    as it shows all reverses from the figures.

Mr. Saris ,

My statement is pure speculation now.

But if it were possible that these uniform of DVS ( Deutsche Verkehrsfliegerschule ) is to organize and you used this only as a transition?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast