Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA Buttons?

Article about: by Dean Thanks to two of the most respected colleagues on this forum. As well as the diagrams Mr.Berthold provided. ~Dean Thanks for the thanks, which is the exception here and scarcely the

Default Re: SA Buttons?

SA Buttons?SA Buttons?SA Buttons?SA Buttons?SA Buttons?SA Buttons?SA Buttons?SA Buttons?
    Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks to two of the most respected colleagues on this forum. As well as the diagrams Mr.Berthold provided.
    ~Dean
    Thanks for the thanks, which is the exception here and scarcely the rule. Best of luck with your collecting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buttons?
    P
    Many

SA Buttons?

WOW F-B!!! I have been looking for vol.1 & 2 of those spiral bound RZM books for over 20 years! Thanks to you, now I can at least look at the cover of vol. 1

Quote by WHW Meister View Post
    SA Buttons?

WOW F-B!!! I have been looking for vol.1 & 2 of those spiral bound RZM books for over 20 years! Thanks to you, now I can at least look at the cover of vol. 1
    I do not own volume II of said work. I wish that I did. I have owned this here since 1976. Recently, I finally got the Handbook of the RZM, too, after almost four decades search. Clyde Davis is supposed to write some greater work on the RZM, but we are on our own in the meantime.

I received this in the mail today, are you familiar with it? This is the third edition, 2004

SA Buttons?Hi F-B!

I received this in the mail today, are you familiar with it? This is the third edition, 2004

SA Buttons?Hi F-B!
    This work is well known. I have never actually read it, though. The author had a website for awhile. I should get it, surely. Clyde Davis supposed to be at work on some ultimate volume. The real thing is to get the actual circulars of the RZM, themselves, which are excerpted.
    However, you have done well with this work, and I imagine that it recycles a lot of what Davis did in my salad years. I should get it myself, but I am seldom in a place to do so.
    Happy buttons to all.

I have been searching many years for this one as well, and one FINALLY turned up on Amazon, and I pounced!

I have been searching many years for this one as well, and one FINALLY turned up on Amazon, and I pounced!
    Well done. I salute your energy and determination.

?

Yes, these are good books to have indeed.. Colleague F-B, I thank you for your expert opinion, of which is always welcome.
    ~Dean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2