Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

Article about: I got it all for just a little over 1000.00, One heck of a deal, wouldn't you think, yes that includes the bugle also.. So, I don't mind you asking what i paid for it, not at all. All i need

Default SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

Ok, I picked up a lot deal today, I was able to pick up this Brownshirt, belt , and buckle, and SA bugle, and tie for the shirt, and a party membership pin, along with an SA sports badge.

Thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  
    Attached Images Attached Images SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

awesome!

Was this one just on Ebay? Looks very familiar but I can't find the auction now.

Yes it was on eBay, once in awhile great items do show up on there, I got ahold of the owner, made an offer, and asked what else he had, and i then became the owner of the other items also.

Sure 95% of the items on eBay are junk, but i still keep an eye out on eBay for items.

If you saw it on Ebay, why didnt you try and buy it, and I always ask what else WW2 German items they have, because if they have one, majority of the time they will have more.

Brian

You guys can be happy with your ebay. Here in germany we are in an ebay-prison. They think they have to tell us what is right and wrong. Really an Ebay-Shit. We are not allowed even to SEE the items rather than bid on it!!!

Quote by debbi082009 View Post
    You guys can be happy with your ebay. Here in germany we are in an ebay-prison. They think they have to tell us what is right and wrong. Really an Ebay-Shit. We are not allowed even to SEE the items rather than bid on it!!!
    That is really bad, I hate to hear that.

I have people that have contacted me from Germany, because they could not list their items on eBay, so i know what you mean. You will always have this site to sell your WW2 German items.

Brian

I pick up items from Ebay on occasion. I didn't offer or bid on this shirt, it's not an area I collect. Agreed offers will sometimes work as well, mostly on Ebay US. Germans seem to insist on having you bid. I made a guy that had 5 HJ straps listed seperately on Ebay DE an offer for all of them a little while ago. He replied "just bid if you want them". I did not bid, I didn't want to track and snipe bid on 5 seperate auctions at once, and they sold for far less than I offered to begin with.

See, Most items i see that are in Germany, when i make an offer, they are quick to take the offer, as they know there is a chance of eBay canceling it, or someone reporting them, so they seem pretty eager to get it sold quick.

I usually see pics with the swastika marked out, i ask for actual pics, and then i make an offer, I have purchase a lot of items off from eBay that way, just have to sort through the garbage on ebay.

I would rather pay a little more for the item i want, instead of letting the bid proceed, especially if it is an item i want really bad.

Brian

What i like about this SA Brownshirt, is the Der Stahlhelm sleeve diamond on it.

I don't see too many of these, As we all know there were members of the Der Stahlhelm that did join the SA also.

Brian

Hey Brian,

May I ask how much you got all of this for? Its an awesome grouping!!

Regards,
    Finn

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast