Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

Article about: I got it all for just a little over 1000.00, One heck of a deal, wouldn't you think, yes that includes the bugle also.. So, I don't mind you asking what i paid for it, not at all. All i need

Default Re: SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

I got it all for just a little over 1000.00, One heck of a deal, wouldn't you think, yes that includes the bugle also..

So, I don't mind you asking what i paid for it, not at all.

All i need is a good pair of jack boots, a cross strap, armband, and a nice kepi for a complete uniform, As i have a real nice set of breeches, that are RZM SA sewn in tag properly marked.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.
    P
    Many

I think this same bugle was discussed here only a month ago..........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I think this same bugle was discussed here only a month ago..........
    Nope , totally different bugle, The one i bought the eagle looks good, and you can see the one i have bought, bigger dent in it, and the one i bought still has the mouth piece retainer chain with it.

There are no solder marks around the one i bought at all, the other one is crap.

Here are some pics of mine, and the link for the one in question you mention;

Thoughts??? German Horn/Trumpet

Brian

pics of mine i bought, and you can clearly see there is no SOLDER MARKS AROUND THE EDGES.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

You can clearly see where they heated up the solder too high, and it scorched the bottom left side eagle wing on the bugle, so its not the same one...

And the mouth piece on mine is in great shape, and you can see the difference in the both also.

Brian

They seem to made the same, but the one i bought, you can plainly see the much better detail, and quality on the eagle on the one i bought, and it does look original to the bugle also.

So, i strongly believe mine to be an all TR original SA Bugle.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I got it all for just a little over 1000.00, One heck of a deal, wouldn't you think, yes that includes the bugle also..

So, I don't mind you asking what i paid for it, not at all.

All i need is a good pair of jack boots, a cross strap, armband, and a nice kepi for a complete uniform, As i have a real nice set of breeches, that are RZM SA sewn in tag properly marked.

Brian
    Agreed indeed! a wonderful catch
    Add in all of the things you mentioned and that will top it off.

Regards,
    Finn

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    You can clearly see where they heated up the solder too high, and it scorched the bottom left side eagle wing on the bugle, so its not the same one...

And the mouth piece on mine is in great shape, and you can see the difference in the both also.

Brian
    Brian, you are right.

Totally different bugle - I thought they were
    the same - You don't see them often.......!
    Regards,

Steve.

I saw one about 6 years ago, and wanted one so bad, and i was offered this one, and it is an untouched, in great shape, except the ding, but someone told me they were dropped alot, so that may be the reason, who really knows, but i do know its mine, and will be here next week, and when everything shows up, I will post better, and more pics, next to my other SA brownshirts.

I really am starting to get a nice collection of SA items.

Brian

SA MARINE BROWNSHIRT;

I was able to work out a deal on this brownshirt this weekend, so this one is on the way to me also, from the same person, So that's two rare SA Brownshirts, SA belt-buckle, SA tie - party pin, and SA bugle, So i would say i had a great weekend.

This is the information i could find out about SA Marine units;

Special uniforms also existed for corps of the SA, such as the motorized SA, the SA Alpine troops, and the SA-Marine, considered an auxiliary of the Kriegsmarine. It was the SA-Marine that expanded its uniforms almost to a level unto themselves, with special nautical insignia which no other unit of the SA displayed.

Please let me know what you all think.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

Two more pics.

These show great detail of the collar tabs.

Do you think these are really rare, or what?

Brian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast