Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

Article about: I got it all for just a little over 1000.00, One heck of a deal, wouldn't you think, yes that includes the bugle also.. So, I don't mind you asking what i paid for it, not at all. All i need

Default Re: SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.

Nice looking shirts. If the Marine SA checks out okay I think it's a more scarce uniform. Are the collar tabs handsewn or machine sewn? Some guys only seem to like handsewn collar tabs on SA uniforms when trying to determine if insignia are period applied on SA uniforms. I have seen photos of period SA uniforms with machine sewn collar insignia that looked like a genuine "out of the woodwork" find on another forum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.
    P
    Many

It is hand sewn, in a method that is sewn under one layer of fabric, not all the way through, so that it is more professionally done.

One of my other Brownshirts i own, that i got awhile back is sewn the same way, and they came from two different people.

Yes, I have received messages from people telling me how rare it is, especially it being an SA-Sturmführer officers model.

It really is a great shirt as is the other one.

Thanks
    Brian

Ok, Here is the SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt, in full dress, with breeches, minus the cross strap, and Armband, Those will be here next week.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

My armband shows ed today, Along with some other items also.

Here are the pics of the armband, and the other items.

I will be posting the medal bar, and WW1 wound badges in the appropriate section also.

I plan on putting the ribbon bar on this set up, as it should look really good.

thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

Ok, Now all i need is an original Kepi that is proper for the shirt, cross strap, and a good pair of jack boots.

The armband, and the medals look really good on it.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.   SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.  

Hi Brian, I can comment on the armband and decorations: they are all fine.

The whole set up looks great.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Adrian, that coming from someone like yourself, with your experience, and knowledge goes a long way.

Yes, I love the looks of everything now.

Thanks
    Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Yes it was on eBay, once in awhile great items do show up on there, I got ahold of the owner, made an offer, and asked what else he had, and i then became the owner of the other items also.

Sure 95% of the items on eBay are junk, but i still keep an eye out on eBay for items.

If you saw it on Ebay, why didnt you try and buy it, and I always ask what else WW2 German items they have, because if they have one, majority of the time they will have more.

Brian
    Sir, Is this broenshirt for a staff officer ?.
    I wwould like to know what insignia would be correct for a Staff officer on a Hessen group and a Hessen Regiment
    Do you have any information thta would be of help for me /.
    thanks,
    Richard Houf

Richard......the member "Blackheart0866" is no longer a member here on the forum, he was banned.....but someone else may be able to help with your question...
    Prost ! Steve.

SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt i just picked up today.I missed this thread due to an extended period of illness. For me, both of these shirts have reproduction insignia. The collar tabs should never have metal cyphers. They should be embroidered. The staff aguillette on the Hochland piece also appear to be new as does the collar piping. I have several SA aguillettes and all are of a thicker dimension as the one shown. I have attached pictures of a correct collar tab and aguillette.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4