Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Gruppe Oberrhein ( Orh )

Article about: Hi Gents...does anyone have any information on this SA gruppe of the Upper Rhine area? ( Oberrhein "Orh" ) This gruppe was thought of belonging to SA Gruppe V " Stuttgart"

Default SA Gruppe Oberrhein ( Orh )

Hi Gents...does anyone have any information on this SA gruppe of the Upper Rhine area? ( Oberrhein "Orh" ) This gruppe was thought of belonging to
    SA Gruppe V " Stuttgart"...as there is already in existence "Nrh" "Niederrhein " Lower Rhine area. This info and gruppe is unconfirmed.

I did not know where else to post this question and please move this thread accordingly. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Gruppe Oberrhein ( Orh )
    P
    Many

Larry-
    SA Gruppe Oberrhein was headquartered in Strassberg in the annexed area of Alsace Lorraine. Stuttgart was the headquarters for Gruppe Sudwest or as latere named Neckar. Niederrhein was headquartered in Dusseldorf.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob was this SA gruppe established in the mid to late period? I can not find any early documentation if it was a single entity...or was absorbed under another SA gruppe..during the early period?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Gruppe Oberrhein kepi and button color do not appear until the the 1939 uniform revisions.
    BOB

Ok Thanks Bob .. I will add this to the Gruppe mark list in the SA dagger forum. Thanks again Regards Larry

I would assume that any daggers with this Gruppe marke were issued prior to the annexation by Germany.
    BOB

Dear Larry and Bob

The information as under noted requires clarification, insofar as it is scrap that I have on a database and which I cannot support.

Regards,

David