MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

Article about: by Wagriff I can see nothing wrong with this shirt. It looks to be a Nazi Party shirt and is in fine shape. The price of \\$425 is certainly a fair one.(although, I would Still "haggle&qu

Default SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?
    P
    Many

looks unissued.

?

I looks different than one i used to have which does not necessarily makes it bad. Anyway if it's good i don't think it's SA. Here is the RZM tag of my SA hemd. It is specifically SA marked.

SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

Regards, Lars

?

Also the seams does not look the same and the quality of yours looks a little less. Sorry to say. Anyway wait for opinions

Cheers

The RZM tag says it's for a political leader

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    The RZM tag says it's for a political leader
    Bob Coleman is the king of this material, so his word is final.

However, as an SS collector who follows such things, I think it looks fine. It branch had its own variety of RZM tags.

- - ------- - -

I am looking for the long shirts worn under tunics, if one of you has one....

I actually dont dislike it, quality may not be the same but that does not mean its fake.
    And if original, seems mint.
    Cheers
    Nuno

?

Indeed it does not Nuno I think it's NSDAP and not SA. Anyway i don't know all the different RZM labels.

Cheers

I can see nothing wrong with this shirt. It looks to be a Nazi Party shirt and is in fine shape. The price of $425 is certainly a fair one.(although, I would Still "haggle" on it abit, just for the chance of it)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks guys I think I will go for it when I get the money

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast