Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?

Article about: by Wagriff I can see nothing wrong with this shirt. It looks to be a Nazi Party shirt and is in fine shape. The price of \\$425 is certainly a fair one.(although, I would Still "haggle&qu

It appears regardless of what everyone is suggesting you are determined to buy this, therefore I say good luck in your search of it's missing parts. That said, before you spend that money do understand that for a little more, very little actual, you could buy a complete example without any problems and all period applied insignia. Many of these can be found online and with payment options, such as lay-a-way.....just a final suggestion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/Political leaders tunic at an antique shop. Original?
    P
    Many

The next time you post asking for assistance, likely fewer people will respond as you are ignoring advice and continuing on your predetermined path. I know that in the future, I will be hesitant to offer any opinions to you.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The next time you post asking for assistance, likely fewer people will respond as you are ignoring advice and continuing on your predetermined path. I know that in the future, I will be hesitant to offer any opinions to you.
    Bob Coleman really is the authority on such items, a man with the world class collection, and sixty years of experience that cannot be gainsaid by the new broom and the cock sure who have no idea
    of whom they address or what knowledge and experience they denigrate. Pfui.

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    Ok thanks I'll check Ebay and yes I will restore it, because I plan to keep it for awhile.

- - ------- - -

And if I sold it I wouldn't sell it for a full price non restored one, I'd sell it for less
    Restored?? Restored to what? It never was anything as it is unissued. It will be a post war put together of something that never existed in the period. These type of things are what make collecting a minefield-especially for newer collectors.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Do you know where to find one?

Well I just called the antique shop and someone has bought it. If any of you see one please pm me.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    LOL never say never...now that it is you that wants it....others who also viewed it will think the same thing...but the question is..who will get to it first? Up to you..but just as Walkwolf has specified..these are only recommendations ....... Fate has a way of showing up at the right or wrong time. and all of us who collect this stuff has seen what happens when something or someone is taken for granted. Up to you Regards Larry
    Uhmmmm......... I remember that thread we had " I Hate when that Happens "

Sorry to hear this Perdew..I kick myself back when Chained SS daggers were $2500 at the Max show in 1996...I decided to shop around.... >_< Man do I regret that.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's always the way it works-the damn thing is there for Years, but if you even Think about buying it, it Immediately gets sold-usually as you've Just made up your mind to get it. Sometimes, if you're Especially "lucky", you can even See the person carrying it out the door over their arm.....
    Last edited by Wagriff; 04-08-2014 at 07:30 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I have been there William twice this year I have gone to buy two separate helmets and have left to do research and look at reference material and have returned to the website and the store to see I just missed out on them by minutes very frustrating to watch someone else leaving with the helmet you were coming to buy.
    Or go to drop a large bid at an on line auction just to find out the seller will not ship out of country so you arrange for some one to reship it to you and in the last seconds of the Auction you find out the seller will not even take a foreign bid and the item you wanted sells for a fraction of what it was worth( Larry C knows what I am talking about) I am still pissed about it.

Regards Mark K

That sorta happened, I called and asked and she said : The guy who bought it is buying it at the moment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5