Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

sa school leader tabs

Article about: collar tabs are not in my area of collecting..opinions wanted on these tabs. thanks tom

?

Default sa school leader tabs

collar tabs are not in my area of collecting..opinions wanted on these tabs. thanks tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa school leader tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sa school leader tabs
    P
    Many

Default Re: sa school leader tabs

Hi Castle,

the tabs you have posted look very interesting. I have similar tabs either. Please compare.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa school leader tabs   sa school leader tabs  

sa school leader tabs  

?

thanks for posting yours. im ot sure what the piping oround these is for. i was trying to find out if these were 100% original. but i believe these are rare..thanks tom

Tom, SA school leader tabs with the red white piping around were offered here in Germany by a famous dealer some few years ago. Unfortunately I do not remember his description. In the literature I could only find that the SA used a red white piping for the collar of the brown shirt. I am supposed the red white piping around your tabs should give information about the wearer´s region within Germany . Maybe south west Germany. I only know that the blue white piping was used for SA Hochland ( Southern Germany ).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa school leader tabs  

?

thanks for the info. im asuming these tabs look original. the backram material looks the same as yours. i have not seen odvious fakes but you never know and these are tough to locate anyhow.

There is only one thing on your tabs that appears to be wrong: The arrow of the TYR-Rune should always have three colours - the colours of the german national flag - black white red.
    Attached Images Attached Images sa school leader tabs 

?

yes i see what your saying. ill have to do more research into these to see if there are variations or its a fake..