Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !

Article about: Hello my comrades ! I would like to start a brand new SA Sportabzeichen and it's all types, grades and versions thread ! So please, bring your examples to the light so we can share, compare

?

I have a complete set from DRA, DRL, SA Type 1,2, and 3 Bronze, Silver, and Gold including both war wounded badges... I'll post a photo soon for the thread..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think this thread is a good one for these awards

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...99/#post220407
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Here is my “set.” Sorry, not good background or orientation of the photo. Nor do I have a back shot for you guys at this time. The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !   The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !  

?

This is a nice thread, very good idea to start this one because the SA-Sportabzeichen is indeed a beautiful award.

So far I only have one SA-Sportabzeichen in Bronze. It is a Type 3 and the hersteller is W. Redo.

Regards, Rik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !   The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !  

MAP
    ?

I only have 4...these are old photos and not proud of the quality but here they are.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Duff View Post
    Here is my “set.” Sorry, not good background or orientation of the photo. Nor do I have a back shot for you guys at this time. The SA Sportabzeichen Appreciation Thread !
    Hey Duff, thanks for sharing, something tells me you like sports ...

How long has it taken you to reach all these badges ?

Thanks !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2