Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA sports stickpin (real silver)

Article about: Hello Gents I am familiar with the SA sports stickpins and have been looking for a nice set , i came across a silver one the other day and it is reportedly crafted in genuine silver , i alwa

?

If the sellers email starts with (teutonia) I would be wary.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA sports stickpin (real silver)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by mike41 View Post
    If the sellers email starts with (teutonia) I would be wary.
    Whose e-mail is this? The stick pin seller? Is this pin also being offered by Germania International? The person who runs that website is at best a Nazi sympathizer, and also a well known charlatan. He does offer some genuine items, like Snyder.

?

Yep ... Germania International. I recognized the background of the pin as being from them. If you go to the website it is in the stick pin section on the 3rd or 4th page and I am certain it is the same pin that started this thread.

?

Quote by mike41 View Post
    Yep ... Germania International. I recognized the background of the pin as being from them. If you go to the website it is in the stick pin section on the 3rd or 4th page and I am certain it is the same pin that started this thread.
    In that case, I'd advise steering well clear. In fact, I would suggest avoiding that website altogether unless the buyer feels very confident in his field. I looked at the pin section, and there are some genuine items but also lots of fakes and even some fantasy pieces.

I suggest you avoid this one...they aren't rare and can be had for $25-$40 elsewhere...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Cheers Gents , i had no idea that this site was a dodgy one , i have heard of snyder but not this bloke. Thanks for the heads up , i sent him an email too regarding this one so hopefully i won't get spammed either. Glenn if you can point me in the right direction where i can find a silver grade SA stickpin i would love to get one as i'm trying to get bronze silver and gold grades. Thanks for the info chaps , lesson learned and i won't be dealing with that seller. Thanks again gents..

?

Sadly the gentleman over at WAF sold the posters but i have contacted the new owner in hope that he might sell one or two. Fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2