Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sales????????????

Article about: has anybody heard of this dealer??? the sale deals he is offering seem to good to be true!!!!!!! any views would be helpfull, http://www.uk-militaria.com/ am seriously thinking of buying som

Default sales????????????

has anybody heard of this dealer???
    the sale deals he is offering seem to good to be true!!!!!!!
    any views would be helpfull, http://www.uk-militaria.com/
    am seriously thinking of buying some badges off his web site but am very wary, thanks in advance for any opinions offerd,
    martin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sales????????????
    P
    Many

Default Re: sales????????????

Martin, if his German belt buckles are anything to go by have anythink you buy checked first or know what you are buying, cos the buckles are a load of crap!!!!! BTW welcome to the forum
    Ben

Hi Martin, I will have to say please have any item you wish to buy vetted here first. I have known the seller for 25 years, but he has a mixture of some good and many very very bad items.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ben most of his German helmets fall under the same category , CRAP !!!

Plus a Ritterkreuz for £1600 , i'll take two

Welcome to the forum Martin,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

thanks very much for your help guy's, i thought most of that stuff he had for sale was dodgy, you no the old saying if its too good to be true!!!!!!!!! well it probably is'nt,

Sean1970
    ?

As Ade states some good ALOT crap, i bought a good SA shirt off him which was good, then an SA pennant which was total crap, Sean

Well, he's still in business, but having an 80% off sale! 500 pounds for a KVKII without swords/Memel medal ordensspange would need an 80% discount His WHW donation badges are hugely overpriced.

?

I think this is the sister site of ukmsales ? They both have sales at the same time and photos on the same orange floor

Quote by banksy View Post
    I think this is the sister site of ukmsales ? They both have sales at the same time and photos on the same orange floor
    Banksy you are correct, avoid at all costs ! the propriator has an associate who is VERY good at making things look old ! Prost ! Steve.

?

Thanks for the heads up ! I collect guns and have had a few from ukm the only issue I've had is customer communication ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast