Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Show Finds

Article about: by Greenhorn Unless your tray stand is really small, this pennant looks to be a 12X17? Dealer prices are around \\$100 or more, so, a damn good value at \\$25-30. I would insert a really tastele

Default Re: Show Finds

Nice finds without taxation of the wallet!

Any chance you can spread the pennant out for a pic?

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show Finds
    P
    Many

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    I can't go to a show without buying a little something. Did you score anything, Steve?
    Nothing at all ! - I too usually come home with something, but anything
    I might have been after either did not exist, or was in crummy
    condition for the asking price.........

!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Nice finds without taxation of the wallet!

Any chance you can spread the pennant out for a pic?

Green
    I'll try too, I just don't want to bust out the iron, as it was quite wrinkled.

This better Greenhorn?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show Finds  

I'll try too, I just don't want to bust out the iron, as it was quite wrinkled.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with putting an iron to it, but I have put one in between some heavy books for a few days. Or just stretch the 3 corners somehow for a pic. Nothing fancy. I have one also, and struggled with the same issue. Speaking of, I need to get a good shot of it and post it!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

This better Greenhorn?
    Yeah, there you go, much better. I really like pennants.

Yeah, there you go, much better. I really like pennants.
    I like them a lot too. The guy had 5 of them at $30 each. He hooked me up for 25 but now I'm wishing I bought them all.

I like them a lot too. The guy had 5 of them at $30 each. He hooked me up for 25 but now I'm wishing I bought them all.
    Oh good Lord! I wish you would have taken them all too and sent one my direction! I don't mind spending a buck but great deals are always welcome. All 5 would like nice next to each other in a display.

Oh good Lord! I wish you would have taken them all too and sent one my direction! I don't mind spending a buck but great deals are always welcome. All 5 would like nice next to each other in a display.
    Are they worth a lot? I will see him again in September. If he still has them, I'll send you one at cost.

Are they worth a lot? I will see him again in September. If he still has them, I'll send you one at cost.
    Unless your tray stand is really small, this pennant looks to be a 12X17? Dealer prices are around $100 or more, so, a damn good value at $25-30.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast