Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some more day badges and stick pins.

Article about: Having just picked up 3 day badges a few days ago which I showed here, I went to put them away and found some others I had forgotten about in the bottom of the display cabinet that I had not

Default Some more day badges and stick pins.

Having just picked up 3 day badges a few days ago which I showed here, I went to put them away and found some others I had forgotten about in the bottom of the display cabinet that I had not put on display, The info with them indicated that they had been acquired in 2006 and had sat there ever since. So it was like Christmas, new items that I had no recollection of. I have taken some pics for you to see, but aplogise if they are not too good, I am better with a MG.34 than a camera.
    Anyway I hope you like them.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more day badges and stick pins.   Some more day badges and stick pins.  

Some more day badges and stick pins.   Some more day badges and stick pins.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some more day badges and stick pins.
    P
    Many

Default Some more.

Here's a few more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more day badges and stick pins.   Some more day badges and stick pins.  

Default And some more

Sorry, there's more

Default Only a few more

Hand on in there.
    D

Default Ok a few more

Nearly there

Default There must be a better way to show these to you.

A small handful left.

MAP
    ?

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Here's a few more.
    Really nice collection. I don't specialize in these but pick them up whenever I can.

I just picked a few up yesterday and could not identify one in particular. It is the 4th one down (right after the ceramic pin). Do you know what it is? (upright sword within the wreath)

Thanks!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default 2 lots to go

Almost

MAP
    ?

Here it is. bottom right hand corner. Mine is zinc, later as it is RZM M1/52

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think its a NSKOV membership badge, but I am sure one of our fellow forum members will correct me if I am wrong. Its been a while since I dabbled in this area and I have forgotten most of what I knew in this area of collecting, so its fun to find out all over again.
    D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast