Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some more items of interest

Article about: How can one tell the swaz (red) armband was used for SS, SA, etc. There is remains of RZM tag inside, but not readable, anyone know what the little tag on the Veterans armband is? Thanks TK

Default Some more items of interest

Some more items of interestSome more items of interest

How can one tell the swaz (red) armband was used for SS, SA, etc. There is remains of RZM tag inside, but not readable, anyone know what the little tag on the Veterans armband is?

Thanks TK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some more items of interest
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some more items of interest

Your red Armband is called " NSDAP armband" was used by members of the nazi party.
    For example an SS armband would have 2 black strips on top and bottom of the armband.
    An SS armband would look like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more items of interest  

SA Reserve members armband would look like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more items of interest  

Ah.. thanks NunoGTI, so these are pretty common then? Do you know what the little "tag" is on the Veterans band is? And is this a Mine Flag?

Thanks TK

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Ah.. thanks NunoGTI, so these are pretty common then? Do you know what the little "tag" is on the Veterans band is? And is this a Mine Flag?

Thanks TK

You are welcome.
    These were made in a larger scale, yes.
    I do believe thats a vehicle pennant.

The veteran's armband is unissued and it appears to be a price tag. The yellow flag is possibly a mine field flag. Usually, these are smaller yellow pennant shape flags. This is the first time seeing this pattern. The swastika pennant is a car flag for a party organization vehicle.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks BOB and NunoGTI, so we might have something new here (Mine Flag). Thats neat. It came with the lot of all the others I have posted here. Thanks again!! Oh yea, the little tag on the Veterans Band says 875/47 (Top line)
    -65? (bottom line)can't read the last letter or number,

I know the tag is original, I have another similiar one on one of my collar tabs in the Luftwaffe post (green color)... I thought someone might have seen these before..

TK