MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sport insignia 1900-1945

Article about: There seams to be a lack of info on this forum on the topic of sport shirt insignia. I would ask that this be pinned at some point. I have worked on this topic before on Wehrmacht Awards for

?

Great Job Bro!! Really great pictures and explanation! I know we are trying to figure out if the attached is a sport shirt patch or for a pennant. What we do know is it was for Göring's Police force when he had control. Figured I would attach to your thread for reference at this point.

Well Done J!...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sport insignia 1900-1945  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sport insignia 1900-1945
    P
    Many

Thanks DUFF! Can you add a photo of the back?

?

Sure thing! As soon as I get back home from this work trip I will! Sorry - don't have any pictures on my phone of the back.

Sport insignia 1900-1945 Some of my NSRL items

?

Quote by gunny 249 View Post
    I have been told before that I should not do things like this because I will create competition. This is true but I am interested in seeing what is yet to be found, and help others and in the meantime maybe some one that sees this has something that I need and will help me. So go for it Hummel and any help you need just ask and I will do what I can to help.
    Not to worry gunny, I doubt if I would find anything that you don't already have... But I really like your sign though. That is one that I have not come across yet. I have been getting more of signs then cloth items as of late.

Hummel

Quote by gunny 249 View Post
    Sport insignia 1900-1945 Some of my NSRL items
    Nice NSRL plaque gunny 249. The exact same one is in my book about these wall plaques (page 297).
    The photo then was provided to me by the dealer who owned it at that moment. Great to see the plaque
    found a new, good home!

Sport insignia 1900-1945

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Nice NSRL plaque gunny 249. The exact same one is in my book about these wall plaques (page 297).
    The photo then was provided to me by the dealer who owned it at that moment. Great to see the plaque
    found a new, good home!

Sport insignia 1900-1945
    Thanks, I have never seen this book I will have to look for it. You have any copys for sale.

No, I don't have. You can eventually ask or order at:

heinz.nickel@vdmedien.de
    Startseite von VDMedien24.de

Sometimes it can take a while to get an answer.

- - ------- - -

No, I don't have. You can eventually ask or order at:

heinz.nickel@vdmedien.de
    www.vdmedien24.de

Sometimes it can take a while to get an answer.

Der Stahlhelm
    I would have to say this is a one of a kind item at this point, one person has told me they seen one in an auction and are confident this was that one.

This also matches the required sport shirt pattern that the Reichswehr used from 1922 to 1932
    This one was a surprise to me when I found it.

Sport insignia 1900-1945Sport insignia 1900-1945

?

Thumbs up

Outstanding thread!!!
    I have a variety of sport shirt patches and a couple of shirts/patches. I like them, but sure didn't realize that there were this many variants. Guess I'd better get busy!
    Seems like i have some that are not shown here, now I have to go dig them out (I have never taken photos) and see exactly what I do have.
    Sarge

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast