Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sport tinnie

Article about: John, about your WHW tinny. The triangle is one of three. The round one you posted in another thread is second of three. So you have to look out only for the last one with swastika and iron

Default Re: Sport tinnie

John, about your WHW tinny. The triangle is one of three. The round one you posted in another thread is second of three. So you have to look out only for the last one with swastika and iron cross.
    For your last question of tinnies i will look. Maybe i can help.
    Regards Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sport tinnie
    P
    Many

Hello Peter
    Thanks so far, the round pin might be:
    The backside with the maker mark Heimburger who was a Danish jeweler that made many different badges during WWW II to the danish nazists. ?

The item in post #1 "" according"" to the collectors guide no .2 tinnies of the third reich,produced by the staff of the fox hole 1979 (now manions) page 39 #689 it is a nskov badge national -sozialististischs kriegs opfer versorgung ..........war veterans members badge... Dave h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sport tinnie   Sport tinnie  

I have the same pin as shown on the first picture, I find it years ago on a former RAD camp along with some other medals and badges.
    It took it to a collector and military dealer, and he told me it was a badge of a Politzei Tag badge (cant remeber in what year, thought it was '42 ). He had some for sale as it goes too, and he showded me that they original had some red paint on them.
    Very sure it is not a NSKOV badge, and also not a WHW tinnie.
    Will place a pic of mine now (have to make picture first).

Here are some pics, and some from other badges I find on the RAD camp. My Politzei badge is marked with 82 on the back.
    Attached Images Attached Images Sport tinnie  Sport tinnie  Sport tinnie  Sport tinnie 
    Last edited by Feuerbach; 08-07-2010 at 03:10 AM.

Hi folks
    Now I am puzzled, the pins are not a NSKOV badge, and also not a WHW tinnie. My dealer also told me that they are Politzei Tag pins, but you can also see them here Bert's Sammlerecke (accept the rules-- choice Militaria-- RSTS)

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sport tinnie  

I'm convinced they are pins for the '42 Politzei Tag. I've seen them before, and they were also listed as so, try finding some more informaton about them, but no luck so far.
    They do look a bit like some sport tinnies or even a NSKOV pin, but for what I know they are police convention pins.

Hi Feuerbach
    I have not found my pins on any page or collecters page other than WHW:

GermanDotMilitaria - WHW tokens

Bert's Sammlerecke

regards
    John

Sorry but your pins are definite WHW tinnies !!! All NSKOV Bagdes are different and all Police-Badges show the police Eagle!

Hi debbi082009

Thanks a lot, yes I know they are WHW, but there have been quite a lot of interesting threads about the pins.
    Regards
    John

Quote by debbi082009 View Post
    Sorry but your pins are definite WHW tinnies !!! All NSKOV Bagdes are different and all Police-Badges show the police Eagle!
    Hi Debbi,
    How do you know that the pins are definitely WHW..can you show us proof and not just your word for it. Regards....Dave H

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast