Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?

Article about: Hi, all. I recently saw these two items for sale and was looking for some feedback. I have seen this SS-FM pin before and believe it's probably bad, however I'm not sure as the RZM mark look

Exclamation SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?

Hi, all. I recently saw these two items for sale and was looking for some feedback. I have seen this SS-FM pin before and believe it's probably bad, however I'm not sure as the RZM mark looks good. It was being sold for $30 as well, which makes me a bit skeptical. The SA Sports Badge is good, I think, but I am really also curious if the remaining finish is gold or bronze. The seller says it's gold, however it looks broze to me from the photos. I'd like to get one of these SA sports badges and at $75 I think it's probably just an okay, not great deal but was curious about any thoughts you might all have.

Thanks a lot for the help!
    -Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?  SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?  SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?  SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?

Hi Adam, the SS-FM badge is bad. These were never RZM marked. Just maker and serial numbered.

The SA is good but hard to judge the colour. Could be gold.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: SS FM Pin, RZM Marked M1/133 and Third-Type SA Sports Badge: Authentic Pieces?

SA Defence badge is a bronce grade

GG

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Adam, the SS-FM badge is bad. These were never RZM marked. Just maker and serial numbered.

The SA is good but hard to judge the colour. Could be gold.

Cheers, Ade.
    Here is another bad one, offered as original:

WWII German SS F.M. Supporters Badge - £185.00 : Parade Antiques, Shop Online for Antiques, Militaria, Memorabilia, Jewellery and More...

Parade Antiques
    ?

Hi all, we hadn't realised this was a repro. We have removed it as a result as we never intend to deceive, please if there are any similar concerns about our products contact us and we will investigate it further.

Cheers,
    Alex - Parade Antiques

Quote by Parade Antiques View Post
    Hi all, we hadn't realised this was a repro. We have removed it as a result as we never intend to deceive, please if there are any similar concerns about our products contact us and we will investigate it further.

Cheers,
    Alex - Parade Antiques
    Perfect, Alex, and sorry I missed to notify you right away.

Parade Antiques
    ?

Quote by der-hase-fee View Post
    Perfect, Alex, and sorry I missed to notify you right away.
    No problem at all