Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Stickpin - SA service?

Article about: Glenn, here are two examples. The first, a fake Hitlerbewegung badge, sold by Ulrich of England A fake RDK offered by some German dealer... None of these are awards, only simple badges, all

As always and as expected, a clear, focused and informative response from HPL2008.

Here is an image of a what I think is a quite rare (in my opinion) Tagungsabzeichen which displays the emblem of SA R II.

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stickpin - SA service?
    P
    Many

sadly (anyone who thinks about it) would agree that items coming from VETs is NOT fool proof

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    sadly (anyone who thinks about it) would agree that items coming from VETs is NOT fool proof
    yes maybe one item but all these together......and so far everything I have obtained from it or posted for review has been good with only this "B" mark being questioned.

Quote by josephc View Post
    .... so far everything I have obtained from it or posted for review has been good with only this "B" mark being questioned.
    I am not questioning your B marked badge, History is, and so far, history is winning, unless you have more than a vet story? do you have evidence that the Cloth manufacturer Benger, whose trademark this is, made metal items? Another possibility would be; forensic research carried out on any B marked badge that proves it to be genuine? I have carried out detailed forensic tests on many of them, and published my findings - unfortunately my findings were negative.

I was under the impression that the "B" isn't a maker's mark at all, and that this is simply an example of
    what's called a "B-Stueck"/"B-Piece", denoting the badge as a replacement for a numbered badge...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Stickpin - SA service? 

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I was under the impression that the "B" isn't a maker's mark at all, and that this is simply an example of
    what's called a "B-Stueck"/"B-Piece", denoting the badge as a replacement for a NUMBERED badge...
    cheers, Glenn
    Then you need to read my book YES - another customer !

There were never replacement SA reserve stickpins, or replacement HITLERBEWEGUNG badges, or replacement Reichsbund der Kinderreichen badges or any of the other small badges this B logo is found on.

this lost me some where!.

In that case Harry...You need to buy and read "the book" as well!!
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    In that case Harry...You need to buy and read "the book" as well!!
    cheers, Glenn
    Two customers? could it be true?
    No Glenn, the B-mark you are referring to, found on the HJ-Ehrenzeichen as you show, as well as a good few other awards, was for exactly that, an award! It denotes a replacement badge, the letter B replaces the actual award number! This B logo in a circle - that i am referring to - is found only on normal badges, not awards. So we are not talking about the same thing here.

Quote by josephc View Post
    yes maybe one item but all these together......and so far everything I have obtained from it or posted for review has been good with only this "B" mark being questioned.
    i do not know you mean about the first part of the above comment?? i have read it and read it again. (honestly) so we are are under the assumption that if 20 items are bought from a vet and you check the originality of 15 of the said items on a forum and they are good , then that means the other 5 are original? have i got the second part right?

if so, then you sir have made my Sat night, cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast