Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Stickpin - SA service?

Article about: Glenn, here are two examples. The first, a fake Hitlerbewegung badge, sold by Ulrich of England A fake RDK offered by some German dealer... None of these are awards, only simple badges, all

Glenn, here are two examples.
    The first, a fake Hitlerbewegung badge, sold by Ulrich of England
    A fake RDK offered by some German dealer...
    None of these are awards, only simple badges, all supposedly original, yet until today, nobody came up with an explanation for the B-logo or who it was/could be.

So with the RZM advert, i am now showing you who it was. The rest is up to you, or up to those who are interested.

Unfortunately many collectors share Josephs view. Vet acquired, how dare you.. mine is good.. go and whistle! Fair play really because this is not just his opinion, or the way he thinks, it is a mind set, it is a way which many collectors "automatically authenticate" their items by. So although wrong, and to be kind, i`ll use the word useless - only - (no matches at the ready my side) it will take a long time to set people right, to correct the errors of yesteryear. To be really fair, we cant even get upset when someone attempts to challenge period evidence with a story, a fable, or what they heard and believe to be true, because this way of "doing it" has become long accepted by many. All i am here for is to help those interested onto the right road. (yeah right.. and the matches are for?... )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stickpin - SA service?
    P
    Many

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    i do not know you mean about the first part of the above comment?? i have read it and read it again. (honestly) so we are are under the assumption that if 20 items are bought from a vet and you check the originality of 15 of the said items on a forum and they are good , then that means the other 5 are original? have i got the second part right?

if so, then you sir have made my Sat night, cheers!
    Sounds like a philosophy class. lol. I am not an expert and I have not taken any offense in comments. i think the discussion on this is great.

Unfortunately many collectors share Josephs view. Vet acquired, how dare you.. mine is good.. go and whistle! Fair play really because this is not just his opinion, or the way he thinks, it is a mind set, it is a way which many collectors "automatically authenticate" their items by. So although wrong, and to be kind, i`ll use the word useless - only - (no matches at the ready my side) it will take a long time to set people right, to correct the errors of yesteryear. To be really fair, we cant even get upset when someone attempts to challenge period evidence with a story, a fable, or what they heard and believe to be true, because this way of "doing it" has become long accepted by many. All i am here for is to help those interested onto the right road. (yeah right.. and the matches are for?... )[/QUOTE]

I am not so naive to believe a story and not the item nor that if it is from a vet that it must be good and true. I guess there could have been some riff-raff in the closing days of WWII in Germany making fake stick pins for sale to some easy mark of a GI that just destroyed their homeland; probably cranking them out of some bomb blasted basement.

Hi guys I'm new to this page but I'm hoping someone can direct me to somewhere, where I can find authentic Eva Braun items?
    I'm very new to collecting.
    I was looking at synders treasures but did some research on him and have decided to steer clear of him.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3