Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Tinnie and Stick Pin Identification needed

Article about: Of minor importance (and cost to my wallet) but interested in opinion and feedback on these items. 1) West Wall Tinnie - Has anyone ever seen one like this? 2) EK and Russian Front Stick Pin

MAP
    ?

Default Tinnie and Stick Pin Identification needed

Of minor importance (and cost to my wallet) but interested in opinion and feedback on these items.

1) West Wall Tinnie - Has anyone ever seen one like this?
    2) EK and Russian Front Stick Pin - Does this look legit? A bit rough for me but took a chance
    3) Type III late war NS Frauenschaft Pin. Is this an Ordts level or do they just have oakleaves?

Any and all comments appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Tinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification neededTinnie and Stick Pin Identification needed
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tinnie and Stick Pin Identification needed
    P
    Many

I have seen the shovel say westwall and westfront.
    It could be from WHW or just a donation item not sure.
    I will let others comment on the other items.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

MAP
    ?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    I have seen the shovel say westwall and westfront.
    It could be from WHW or just a donation item not sure.
    I will let others comment on the other items.
    Eric
    Thanks Eric,

I know there are thousands of tinnies out there. Just haven't see this one. Thanks for the info! Assumed it was a donation type item given its construction. I really liked the shape and style.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

all look good to me.

Quote by MAP View Post
    3) Type III late war NS Frauenschaft Pin. Is this an Ordts level or do they just have oakleaves?
    The color surround around the triangular field identified the level of appointment: Blue for Ort-, white for Kreis-, red for Gau- and yellow for Reich- level. This one is blue for Ort level.

The rank-/duty position level was identified by the design in the triangular field and the outer border around it. An oak leaves border was only for the person holding the higest-level rank/duty position on each appointment level (i.e. the Ortsfrauenschaftsleiterin, Kreisfrauenschaftsleiterin, Gaufrauenschaftsleiterin and Reichsfrauenschaftsleiterin, respectively). A simple silver outer border - as seen here - was for personnel of the Engerer Stab [inner staff].

I cannot comment on authenticity, though.

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The color surround around the triangular field identified the level of appointment: Blue for Ort-, white for Kreis-, red for Gau- and yellow for Reich- level. This one is blue for Ort level.

The rank-/duty position level was identified by the design in the triangular field and the outer border around it. An oak leaves border was only for the person holding the higest-level rank/duty position on each appointment level (i.e. the Ortsfrauenschaftsleiterin, Kreisfrauenschaftsleiterin, Gaufrauenschaftsleiterin and Reichsfrauenschaftsleiterin, respectively). A simple silver outer border - as seen here - was for personnel of the Engerer Stab [inner staff].

I cannot comment on authenticity, though.
    Excellent. Thanks for the information. My mother will be happy as I learned something (actually a lot) today

Michael