Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Todt mantel

Article about: But the red stains look like blood i am not sure.

Default Todt mantel

Hi guys i just want to show you this org todt mantel used and a little bit salty but i like that items like this often end up in the trash can but i think its history ,you can see the place where the swastika and org todt armband whas placed .
    Not a item worth hunderds of euro's but worth to show.

Todt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantel

Some say don,t buy it leave it but i am not that man

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Todt mantel
    P
    Many

Hi Brabander...neat find .....would you be able to provide comparative photos of a Todt Org Mantel..for our readers including me..as I dont know what Im looking at and it is hard to picture where the armbands might of been placed. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes of course give me some minuts its underway.

On this picture you can see the place of the armbands so its easy to restore .

Todt mantel

You can clearly see that the mantel is missing one row of buttons.

Todt mantel

Some kind of field reparation nicly done

Todt mantel

Yoe can see stains maybe blood ?

On the back you can see that they removed te back strap.

Todt mantelTodt mantel

Hi Brabander..thanks for the better afforded view of this mantel...would you be able to provide a full period photo with the correct insignia?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I can't see the collar clearly, is there evidence of insignia being sewn on?...

I think so here some pics looks like there where also some kind of shoulder bords ,you see also the back of the collor you see on both sides square shape.

Todt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantelTodt mantel

But the matel is heavly used might be some volkssturm use also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast