Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post

Article about: Some of you may recall seeing this thread where I posted a few interesting banners and flags: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/flags-...74/#post594534 Here are the rest of the items that were a

Default Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post

Some of you may recall seeing this thread where I posted a few interesting banners and flags: Early SS Banner and french flag

Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post

Here are the rest of the items that were also in that trunk.

(still learning the upload/attach procedure, bear with me!)

One of the most interesting pieces of this collection (at least to me) is the wallet with the bit of metal and the note "From an American Black Widow we shot down". I am really interested to know more about that.

Anything else you guys know about this stuff is much appreciated!

Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post
    P
    Many

Default Re: Trunk of WW2 Relics - Update to a previous post

Some nice items there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Very nice find sir.

?

Why would the note on the assumed aircraft relic be in English? Sorry I'm not knocking what looks to be a superb find overall, but this just seem's odd to me - The "we shot down" wording would seem to imply the writer was not on the allied side? Unless it was a friendly fire incident? - Does the fragment have any inscription or numbering?