Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) Insignia

Article about: I recently purchased three items from the grandson of the vet who had "brought them back"; one was an early SS buckle which was what I really wanted but these were the other two. T

Default Two DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) Insignia

Two DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) InsigniaTwo DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) InsigniaTwo DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) InsigniaTwo DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) Insignia

I recently purchased three items from the grandson of the vet who had "brought them back"; one was an early SS buckle which was what I really wanted but these were the other two. The mutze insignia is similar to a Luftwaffe one but lacks the wreath around the cockade and has a railway wheel at bottom where the wings join. It's for a railway official whose pay grade is equivalent to a Wehrmacht NCO; supposedly these are "Hard to find". The more common collar patch is for the lowest grade of uniformed railway worker. As you can see, these are in fair condition - I really don't collect these, and realize this isn't the "for sale" section and am happy to keep them. HOWEVER, if anybody needs these for a DR collection, please let me know!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two DR ( Deutsche Reichsbahn ) Insignia
    P
    Many